Sign-Up for Newsletter!
Most Popular This Week
- Members of Congress Declare "Immunity" from Insider Trading Probe
- Afraid to Stoke Populist Ire, Obama Abandons 'Inequality' Rhetoric
- Supreme Court's Women in Scathing Dissent on Contraception Ruling
- NSA 'Bombshell': Agency Spied on Prominent American Citizens
- Unpatriotic US Corporations Becoming Hot Political Issue That Unites Right and Left
Today's Top News
What Is It With You People and the Animal Fu**ing?
Homophobic nutjob, discredited “researcher” and Family Research Institute head Paul Cameron told the National Press Club today that by studying their obituaries he had found out shocking things about the gays: that they drive recklessly, suffer from a "mental pathology," are “more frequently involved in criminality,” more often smoke, use drugs and experience organ failure; that one in four have sex with children “as part of their sexual repertoire”; and that 20% of gay men - whose references to pets in their obituary demonstrate their “estrangement from humanity” - report having had sex with an animal. This list raises several questions. First, organ failure? Second, why is the National Press Club inviting this person to speak to them? Third, why haven't more sane people, whether gay or straight, spoken up to rebut this crap? And fourth, in the immortal words of Jon Stewart just the night before on the subject of GOP so-called outreach in the cultural wars and their habit, sooner or later, of referencing bestiality, "What is it with you people and the animal fu**cking?"