Sign-Up for Newsletter!
Most Popular This Week
- Members of Congress Declare "Immunity" from Insider Trading Probe
- Afraid to Stoke Populist Ire, Obama Abandons 'Inequality' Rhetoric
- Supreme Court's Women in Scathing Dissent on Contraception Ruling
- NSA 'Bombshell': Agency Spied on Prominent American Citizens
- Unpatriotic US Corporations Becoming Hot Political Issue That Unites Right and Left
Today's Top News
The Golden Poo: Walmart vs. Bank of America
For The Consumerist, March Madness means a brutal race to the finish as 32 bad businesses "pummel each other mercilessly in an orgy of blood and denied extended warranties" to win the title of Worst Company In America. The quarterfinals now see the country's most-reviled bank facing off against its most hated/popular retailer.
"One company will move on. One will fall. You decide."