EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- What the US Media Won't Tell You About Ukraine
- Heard the One About Obama Denouncing a Breach of International Law?
- Bernie Sanders: 'I Am Prepared to Run for President of the United States'
- New England on 'High Alert' After Canadian Pipeline Reversal Approved
- Hundreds of Students Arrested Demanding Climate Action
Today's Top News
The Golden Poo: Walmart vs. Bank of America
For The Consumerist, March Madness means a brutal race to the finish as 32 bad businesses "pummel each other mercilessly in an orgy of blood and denied extended warranties" to win the title of Worst Company In America. The quarterfinals now see the country's most-reviled bank facing off against its most hated/popular retailer.
"One company will move on. One will fall. You decide."