EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Bangladesh Garment Factory Ablaze As Worker Anger Boils
- What’s Good For Bill Gates Turns Out To Be Bad For Public Schools
- 12 Mandela Quotes That Won't Be In the Corporate Media Obituaries
- Top 10 Ways the US is the Most Corrupt Country in the World
- What You Need to Know About the International Test Scores
Today's Top News
The Golden Poo: Walmart vs. Bank of America
For The Consumerist, March Madness means a brutal race to the finish as 32 bad businesses "pummel each other mercilessly in an orgy of blood and denied extended warranties" to win the title of Worst Company In America. The quarterfinals now see the country's most-reviled bank facing off against its most hated/popular retailer.
"One company will move on. One will fall. You decide."