EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- What the US Media Won't Tell You About Ukraine
- Heard the One About Obama Denouncing a Breach of International Law?
- Bernie Sanders: 'I Am Prepared to Run for President of the United States'
- New England on 'High Alert' After Canadian Pipeline Reversal Approved
- Hundreds of Students Arrested Demanding Climate Action
Today's Top News
Fire and Brimstone Hit Google's Blasphemous Peeps-Hating Socialists for Their Doodle of Chavez
Evidently the lovely Google Doodle of late great labor leader Cesar Chávez on Sunday, which would have marked his 86th birthday, didn't sit well with many right-wingers, who took to the blogosphere to shriek about sacrilege and conspiracy and poor Jesus and the Easter Bunny being replaced by that lousy Marxist dictator from Venezuela. They thus underscored, without meaning to, the importance of Chávez' message of tolerance and dignity for all, brown-skinned, Peeps-believers, whatever.