Sign-Up for Newsletter!
Most Popular This Week
- Members of Congress Declare "Immunity" from Insider Trading Probe
- Afraid to Stoke Populist Ire, Obama Abandons 'Inequality' Rhetoric
- NSA 'Bombshell': Agency Spied on Prominent American Citizens
- Unpatriotic US Corporations Becoming Hot Political Issue That Unites Right and Left
- Kneeling in Fenway Park to the Gods of War
Today's Top News
Adbusters, the group that helped kick-start Occupy, is launching a campaign against Goldman Sachs, "the most powerful and unrepentant of the financial fraudsters," and its 73 offices around the world. #GOLDMAN is an indefinite real-time, live-action game wherein protests will win points for "speed, spectacle, courage, and innovation." Since helping crash the economy, Goldman has already been investigated, fined $550 million, and mock-tried by Chris Hedges, Cornel West and Occupy. Richly deserved, all.
"We take everything we learned from Cairo, Madrid and Zuccotti (and) combine it with the lessons of Quebec, Pussy Riot and Idle No More."