EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- One American Who Isn't For Sale
- Transcript: Today's Live Q&A With NSA Leaker, Edward Snowden
- Remembering Satyajit Ray’s Hirok Rajar Deshe: On Edward Snowden, Resistance and Inverted Totalitarianism
- Obama Cans Regulator Who Crossed Wall Street
- Pentagon Bracing for Public Dissent Over Climate and Energy Shocks
Today's Top News
5 Minutes, 152 Rounds
An incensed Rachel Maddow reacts to horrific new details on the Sandy Hook shootings, and the idiotic audacity of GOP Sen. Ted Cruz lecturing longtime Senator - and witness to gun violence - Dianne Feinstein on the Constitution. Infuriating, stomach-churning, here's why.
Update: In a particularly insane speech at CPAC - in which, interestingly, he repeatedly used the word "insane" - the NRA's Wayne LaPierre argued that background checks would just leave gun-owners' information susceptible to Chinese and Mexican hackers, and that rapists can best be stopped by "a good woman with a gun." Just wow.