EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Corporate Win: Supreme Court Says Monsanto Has 'Control Over Product of Life'
- How the US Turned Three Pacifists into Violent Terrorists
- Cornel West: Obama 'Is a War Criminal'
- In 'March Toward Disaster,' World Hits 400 PPM Milestone
- Revealed: How US State Department 'Twists Arms' on Monsanto's Behalf
Today's Top News
Filiblizzard: Left Meets Right
Having vowed to keep speaking till he could no longer speak in the name of civil liberties, Sen. Rand Paul is in his 12th hour of filibustering, with some help, the confirmation of John Brennan to lead the CIA over the issue of drone strikes - winning, in the process, the support of odd bedfellows: Code Pink, Ted Cruz, Glenn Greenwald, Marco Rubio. Live on C-Span and Twitter.
One Tweet: That awkward moment when your Nobel-Peace-Prize winning President won't say whether or not he will kill Americans on American soil.