EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- What the US Media Won't Tell You About Ukraine
- Heard the One About Obama Denouncing a Breach of International Law?
- Bernie Sanders: 'I Am Prepared to Run for President of the United States'
- New England on 'High Alert' After Canadian Pipeline Reversal Approved
- Hundreds of Students Arrested Demanding Climate Action
Today's Top News
For the Many Women Who Have Lost So Much
This tattoo of a breast cancer survivor after her mastectomy, which Ontario-based collective Custom Tattoo Design posted on their Facebook page, has gone viral after Facebook kept removing it, citing their often incomprehensible rules on obscenity - like breast cancer isn't obscene. In protest, Custom kept reposting it - "We feel this woman is both brave and strong" - to show support for her and others like her. Yes. Facebook may have given up.