EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- What Do the Koch Brothers Really Want?
- Tutu: Climate Crisis Demands 'Anti-Apartheid-Style Boycott' of Fossil Fuel Industry
- Pulitzer Vindicates: Snowden Journalists Win Top Honor
Today's Top News
That didn't take long. Internet wise guys paid swift tribute to Marco Rubio's awkward, baffling water break in the midst of his Republican response to the State of the Union speech - aka the slurp heard round the world - with a Facebook page: "1,000,000 Strong To Keep Marco Rubio Hydrated." Give generously. The more he's drinking, the less he's talking.