EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Get Apocalyptic: Why Radical is the New Normal
- Think Fracking Is Bad? Wait Until You Hear about the Gas Industry's "Acid Jobs"
- We’re Being Watched: How Corporations and Law Enforcement Are Spying on Environmentalists
- Move Over, God, the Biotech Companies Are Here
- Burning Tulsa: The Legacy of Black Dispossession
Today's Top News
Ha Ha Waterboarding. That's A Good One.
Nothing like a good torture "joke" to remind us who these guys are. Thus we have North Carolina's GOP Sen. Richard Burr to prospective CIA chief John Brennan: "I'll be brief - You're on your fourth glass of water and I don't want to be accused of waterboarding you." Brennan has repeatedly dodged the question of whether waterboarding constitutes torture, though he went as far as calling it "reprehensible." Like Burr.