EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- 8 Ways Privatization Has Failed America
- 'Eminent Domain for the People' Leaves Wall Street Furious
- Revealed: EPA Fracking Study Rebukes Agency's Own Safety Claims
- Massive Toxic Black Cloud, Brought To You by the Koch Bros, Blows Over Detroit
- Is NSA Secretly Feeding Spy Intel to Police for Petty Crimes?
Today's Top News
None of These People Posed Any Grave Threat
Israel's army is under criticism by the E.U., U.N. and human rights advocates for a rising number of fatal shootings of young unarmed Palestinians - up to eight last month - in the West Bank, as well as a damning new report on Palestinian casualties from Israel's supposedly "non-lethal" crowd control weapons such as rubber-coated bullets and tear-gas canisters. Such is life under Israel's crushing Occupation. We tend to forget. To remind us, ongoing tales of life in Gaza from two activists living and working with farmers and fishermen there.