EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Fuel Removal From Fukushima's Reactor 4 Threatens 'Apocalyptic' Scenario
- Pepsi, Nestle, Coca Cola Revealed as Big Money Behind GMO Labeling Fight
- Russell Brand: 'Revolution Is Coming... I Ain't Got a Flicker of Doubt'
- Let’s Get This Class War Started
- Absent Progressive Uproar, Social Security and Medicare Face Axe
Today's Top News
NYPD Gets Their Man - Errr, Seven-Year-Old - After Ten Hours of Questioning
Reyes' mother took this picture with her cell phone when she saw him at the station. Smart lady.
The family of Bronx third-grader Wilson Reyes is suing the NYPD for $250 million after the seven-year-old perp was arrested at school, handcuffed, detained and interrogated for four hours at school and another six at the station - with occasional threats they'd put him away “with the big boys” - over a missing $5 he may or may not have taken from another kid who he may or may not have earlier bullied. Police say “Everything was done properly - he was arrested for a robbery." If they hadn't handcuffed him to that pipe, they add, "we would have had an escaped prisoner on our hands.”