EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- The Silent Military Coup That Took Over Washington
- Neil Young: Tar Sands Fields 'Look Like Hiroshima'
- The 5 Most Ludicrous War Claims in Obama’s Syria Speech
- Syria "Expert" Cited by Kerry, McCain Fired for Lying about Academic Credentials
- After Syria Accepts, US Says Offer to Call Off War 'Rhetorical'
Today's Top News
The People's Inauguration
Progressive Democrats of America (PDA), the self-described “grassroots PAC" made up of left-leaning Democrats and activists from the labor, anti-war and environmental movements, is gearing up for its third Progressive Central, a one-day gathering of legislators and activists scheduled for Jan. 19. PDA aims to keep progressive demands on the agenda in Congress, from universal single-payer healthcare to ending our wars.