EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- Krugman: Worried About Oligarchy? You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet
- Pulitzer Vindicates: Snowden Journalists Win Top Honor
- Study: Fracking Emissions Up To 1000x Higher Than EPA Estimates
- Hillary Clinton and the Future Failure of Progressive Hope and Change
Today's Top News
The People's Inauguration
Progressive Democrats of America (PDA), the self-described “grassroots PAC" made up of left-leaning Democrats and activists from the labor, anti-war and environmental movements, is gearing up for its third Progressive Central, a one-day gathering of legislators and activists scheduled for Jan. 19. PDA aims to keep progressive demands on the agenda in Congress, from universal single-payer healthcare to ending our wars.