EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- The Bill of Rights Exists: An Open Letter to Dianne Feinstein
- Major Loss to Organic Farmers as Court Rules in Favor of Monsanto
- NSA Whistleblower Revealed: Q&A with Edward Snowden
- One American Who Isn't For Sale
- 'Reprehensible, Reckless, Illegal': Washington Officials Slam Heroic NSA Surveillance Leaker
Today's Top News
The People's Inauguration
Progressive Democrats of America (PDA), the self-described “grassroots PAC" made up of left-leaning Democrats and activists from the labor, anti-war and environmental movements, is gearing up for its third Progressive Central, a one-day gathering of legislators and activists scheduled for Jan. 19. PDA aims to keep progressive demands on the agenda in Congress, from universal single-payer healthcare to ending our wars.