Sign-Up for Newsletter!
Most Popular This Week
- Members of Congress Declare "Immunity" from Insider Trading Probe
- Afraid to Stoke Populist Ire, Obama Abandons 'Inequality' Rhetoric
- Supreme Court's Women in Scathing Dissent on Contraception Ruling
- NSA 'Bombshell': Agency Spied on Prominent American Citizens
- Unpatriotic US Corporations Becoming Hot Political Issue That Unites Right and Left
Today's Top News
Cat and Mouse and Police
Some joker in Japan responsible for a series of online threats is leading police on a merry chase around the country, with the hacker's latest clue leading them to a cat on a small island who really did, as claimed, have a memory card on his collar. Police apprehended the feline. It was their first victory in a months-long, glitch-filled saga that has prompted the first-ever bounty for cyber crime. Some see the drama as a protest against new anti-piracy laws. Then again, maybe the guy's just bored. The cat has yet to offer state's evidence.