EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- "Unreasonable Force" In Chicago Evidently Does Not Mean A Probably Drunk Cop Killing An Unarmed Guy Lying On the Ground By Shooting Him 16 Times
- What's Right with Sweden? Prisons Close as Demand Falls
- The Revolutionaries in Our Midst
- Democracy Trampled as Big Money Overwhelms Grassroots Campaigns
- The Dynastic Hillary Bandwagon: Bad for America
Today's Top News
Again, With Unreal Timing
Another school shooting, this time in northern California at Taft High School. Either one or two wounded, suspect in custody. In a surreal juxtaposition, it came just as Biden was meeting with gun groups, so that coverage of the one was interrupted by news of the other. Oh yeah: Taft had a deputy sheriff, presumably armed, on site.