EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Bangladesh Garment Factory Ablaze As Worker Anger Boils
- What’s Good For Bill Gates Turns Out To Be Bad For Public Schools
- Top 10 Ways the US is the Most Corrupt Country in the World
- 'Black Friday' Civil Disobedience Targets Walmart's Poverty Wages
- East China Sea Tensions Soar as China Scrambles Fighter Jets Against US/Japan
Today's Top News
Again, With Unreal Timing
Another school shooting, this time in northern California at Taft High School. Either one or two wounded, suspect in custody. In a surreal juxtaposition, it came just as Biden was meeting with gun groups, so that coverage of the one was interrupted by news of the other. Oh yeah: Taft had a deputy sheriff, presumably armed, on site.