EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- What Do the Koch Brothers Really Want?
- Tutu: Climate Crisis Demands 'Anti-Apartheid-Style Boycott' of Fossil Fuel Industry
- Pulitzer Vindicates: Snowden Journalists Win Top Honor
Today's Top News
Taco Cid: We're Not Fancy, Just Racist and Stupid
Disheartening proof like we needed it there are still more than enough idiots in the world, brought to us by a greasy little taco joint in South Carolina run by illiterate buffoons who have their employees wear these incredibly offensive t-shirts and then, when challenged, drag out that old tiresome mantra about how they're not racist and “there are NO racial nor hate remarks towards any specific ethnic group” but they just don't like them there illegals. Spare us. They sell the shirts on their quasi-illiterate website, which also huffily suggests that, "If you do not agree with our views on ILLEGAL immigrants, please do not visit our establishment." That should be easy: Nine of ten Yelp reviews gave them one star.
“Racist shirts and the food sucks, too.” - one right-on review.