EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Bangladesh Garment Factory Ablaze As Worker Anger Boils
- What’s Good For Bill Gates Turns Out To Be Bad For Public Schools
- Top 10 Ways the US is the Most Corrupt Country in the World
- 'Black Friday' Civil Disobedience Targets Walmart's Poverty Wages
- East China Sea Tensions Soar as China Scrambles Fighter Jets Against US/Japan
Today's Top News
Taco Cid: We're Not Fancy, Just Racist and Stupid
Disheartening proof like we needed it there are still more than enough idiots in the world, brought to us by a greasy little taco joint in South Carolina run by illiterate buffoons who have their employees wear these incredibly offensive t-shirts and then, when challenged, drag out that old tiresome mantra about how they're not racist and “there are NO racial nor hate remarks towards any specific ethnic group” but they just don't like them there illegals. Spare us. They sell the shirts on their quasi-illiterate website, which also huffily suggests that, "If you do not agree with our views on ILLEGAL immigrants, please do not visit our establishment." That should be easy: Nine of ten Yelp reviews gave them one star.
“Racist shirts and the food sucks, too.” - one right-on review.