EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Arctic Methane "Burp": A Climate Catastrophe with $60 Trillion Pricetag
- UN Climate Report Will 'Scare Wits Out of Everybody'
- Obama 'Disappointed' with Release of Celebrated War Reporter
- Democratic Establishment Unmasked: Prime Defenders of NSA Bulk Spying
- Chief Justice Roberts Stacks Secret Court with Govt 'Yes Men'
Today's Top News
As the World Turns
Oh To Be A Fly on the Wall Dept: Here's House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) at the swearing-in ceremony of New York Rep. Sean Maloney, along with Maloney's husband Randy Florke and two of their three children. Later, Maloney told a sweet story about his 10-year-old daughter getting sick from all the excitement. Which made him realize, just like any other parent who isn't, you know, of the gay variety, that he would have to struggle to balance work and family. The same day Boehner met another gay spouse - of Rep. Mark Pocan (D-Wisconsin) - Congressional spouse pin and all. The day before, Boehner had reiterated his anti-gay marriage stance. Congress, family, irony, bigotry may never be the same.