Sign-Up for Newsletter!
Most Popular This Week
- Members of Congress Declare "Immunity" from Insider Trading Probe
- Afraid to Stoke Populist Ire, Obama Abandons 'Inequality' Rhetoric
- NSA 'Bombshell': Agency Spied on Prominent American Citizens
- Unpatriotic US Corporations Becoming Hot Political Issue That Unites Right and Left
- Kneeling in Fenway Park to the Gods of War
Today's Top News
Two-Sided Story: You May Not Kill Anybody In the Name of My Child
Two-Sided Story, a new documentary, follows a group of bereaved Palestinians and Israelis as they meet, cry, talk, listen and attempt to acknowledge the narrative of the other. The film is a joint Israeli/Palestinian production under the auspices of "History through the Human Eye," a project of a group of 600 Israeli and Palestinian families working toward reconciliation as the Parents Circle Families Forum. These people are strength itself. And hope and faith, against all odds.
"I don't know what revenge means. How many people should I kill? Would that bring David back? I was very motivated to find something that would prevent other families experiencing this pain."