EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- What Do the Koch Brothers Really Want?
- Tutu: Climate Crisis Demands 'Anti-Apartheid-Style Boycott' of Fossil Fuel Industry
- Pulitzer Vindicates: Snowden Journalists Win Top Honor
Today's Top News
Fox' Lump of Coal vs. Rachel's Righteous Rage
A whisper of good news in post-election Nielson ratings, which show Fox viewership plummeting - Hannity lost half his audience, O'Reilly almost a third - and Maddow's and O'Donnell's soaring. To see why both sides deserve what they're getting, hear Rachel on our indefinite so-called war on terror, and the grievous questions it raises.
“When does this thing we are in now end? And if it does not have an end — and I’m not speaking as a lawyer here, I am just speaking as a citizen who feels morally accountable for my country’s actions — if it does not have an end, then morally speaking it does not seem like it is a war...And then, our country is killing people and locking them up outside the traditional judicial system in a way I think we maybe cannot be forgiven for.”