EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- 'The Gilded Age' Statistics Corporations Don't Want Workers, or Anyone, to See
- As Death Toll Rises Beyond 500, Garment Factory Disaster 'Worst in World History'
- Report: Toxic Chemicals Found in Thousands of Children's Products
- Pregnant Anti-War Soldier Sent to Prison
- The Sick Madness of Tom Friedman's Culture
Today's Top News
Legitimate Gift of the Day: (Some) Wingnuts Be Gone
Okay, so we still have Boehner, barely. But as of noon today, we no longer have to hear from a bunch of far-right, anti-union, anti-abortion, anti-health-care, gay-bashing losers and jokers who had no right holding positions of power in the first place. Bye-bye Todd Akin, Allen West, Jim DeMint, Joe Walsh, Joe Lieberman and several more of your ilk. You will not be missed. In exchange, we get Alan Grayson, Elizabeth Warren and alot more women. Not bad.
Women of the House