EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Bangladesh Garment Factory Ablaze As Worker Anger Boils
- What’s Good For Bill Gates Turns Out To Be Bad For Public Schools
- Top 10 Ways the US is the Most Corrupt Country in the World
- 'Black Friday' Civil Disobedience Targets Walmart's Poverty Wages
- East China Sea Tensions Soar as China Scrambles Fighter Jets Against US/Japan
Today's Top News
NRA's Ingenious Campaign: For the Sake of the Children, Legalize Silencers
Facing a wee bit of a p.r. problem, the NRA and American Silencer Association - yes, there is one - have decided to focus on the single most pressing safety issue in the current gun control debate: protecting the tender young ears of our children from nearby firearms going off that would mistakenly frighten them into thinking guns are loud, scary, deadly things. The child-hearing-friendly solution: Deregulate the "innocent safety devices" that are silencers, or "noise suppressors," to more easily bring about "whispering death" by mass murder. Yes. Really.