Sign-Up for Newsletter!
Most Popular This Week
- Members of Congress Declare "Immunity" from Insider Trading Probe
- Hillary Clinton Goes to Bat for GMOs at Biotech Conference
- Afraid to Stoke Populist Ire, Obama Abandons 'Inequality' Rhetoric
- Supreme Court's Women in Scathing Dissent on Contraception Ruling
- Revealed: 'Collect It All' NSA Targets Those Seeking Web Privacy
Today's Top News
Calling It Out
Christian, Muslim and Jewish leaders in Colorado have launched a new ad campaign on busses to rebut an earlier set of anti-Muslim ads that cited thousands of Islamic attacks with the slogan, "It's Not Islamophobia. It's Islamorealism." The leaders stressed what too many forget: that the "Love Thy Neighbor" message conveys "a shared concept in the three religions."
"When we see hate speech, it is incumbent on us who are in the majority to call it out."