Get News & Views Updates
Most Popular This Week
- In Blind Poll, Republicans Choose Progressive Budget Solutions Over Their Own Party's
- Not Guilty By Virtue of Videotape, Which, Unlike the Police, Doesn't Lie
- The 'Land of 10,000 Lakes' Is Running Dry
- Manning: Before Wikileaks, Leaked Docs Offered to NYT, WaPo
- Bob Woodward Embodies US Political Culture in a Single Outburst
Today's Top News
Calling It Out
Christian, Muslim and Jewish leaders in Colorado have launched a new ad campaign on busses to rebut an earlier set of anti-Muslim ads that cited thousands of Islamic attacks with the slogan, "It's Not Islamophobia. It's Islamorealism." The leaders stressed what too many forget: that the "Love Thy Neighbor" message conveys "a shared concept in the three religions."
"When we see hate speech, it is incumbent on us who are in the majority to call it out."