EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Corporate Win: Supreme Court Says Monsanto Has 'Control Over Product of Life'
- How the US Turned Three Pacifists into Violent Terrorists
- Cornel West: Obama 'Is a War Criminal'
- In 'March Toward Disaster,' World Hits 400 PPM Milestone
- Revealed: How US State Department 'Twists Arms' on Monsanto's Behalf
Today's Top News
Calling It Out
Christian, Muslim and Jewish leaders in Colorado have launched a new ad campaign on busses to rebut an earlier set of anti-Muslim ads that cited thousands of Islamic attacks with the slogan, "It's Not Islamophobia. It's Islamorealism." The leaders stressed what too many forget: that the "Love Thy Neighbor" message conveys "a shared concept in the three religions."
"When we see hate speech, it is incumbent on us who are in the majority to call it out."