EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Obama Gives Bush "Absolute Immunity" For Everything
- Thirteen Things the Government is Trying to Keep Secret from You
- Colombia Nationwide Strike Against 'Free Trade,' Privatization, Poverty
- In Syria, Obama's Calculations Reveal Stupidity of US Imperialism
- US Attack on Syria Would Circumvent Constitution, Intl Law
Today's Top News
Austin Cops Arrest Santa For Being Nice and Chalking 'Peace' on Sidewalk
Occupy Austin held a rally for "acclaimed Arctic peace activist Kris Kringle" after he was arrested by Texas state troopers for chalking incendiary words like ‘Community,’ ‘Peace,’ ‘Grace’ and 'Friendship' on the sidewalk with children who had gathered for the event. After wrestling Santa to the ground and handcuffing him, more and more (visibly sheepish) troopers arrive, pushing back bystanders and eventually arresting an elf for chalking “Free Santa.” Videos by unhappy incredulous observers shouting, "You're arresting Santa Claus?!" Maybe Texas should secede after all.