EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Arctic Methane "Burp": A Climate Catastrophe with $60 Trillion Pricetag
- UN Climate Report Will 'Scare Wits Out of Everybody'
- Obama 'Disappointed' with Release of Celebrated War Reporter
- Democratic Establishment Unmasked: Prime Defenders of NSA Bulk Spying
- 'Obscene': Bipartisan Effort to Profit on Student Debt Blasted by Critics
Today's Top News
A Callous and Corrupt Industry That Sells and Sows Violence
The reviews of Wayne LaPierre's speech - in which he blamed the Newtown massacre not on guns but on monsters, movies, media and video games, even though the NRA has one - have been unkind and right-on. He is "Americas maddest gunman," ranting from his "hermeticaly sealed alternate universe" to reveal the NRA's "obsessive, lunatic paranoia." The carnage, meanwhile, goes on. In the week since Sandy Hook, the HuffPost tracked over 100 shooting deaths. That's in one week. Here they are.