EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- 21 Ways the Canadian Health Care System is Better than Obamacare
- The Empire Strikes Back: How Wall Street Has Turned Housing Into a Dangerous Get-Rich-Quick Scheme -- Again
- Naming Names: The 90 Companies Destroying Our Planet
- Scared to Death in the USA
- Bernie Sanders: To Defeat Oligarchy, I Would Run for President
Today's Top News
A Callous and Corrupt Industry That Sells and Sows Violence
The reviews of Wayne LaPierre's speech - in which he blamed the Newtown massacre not on guns but on monsters, movies, media and video games, even though the NRA has one - have been unkind and right-on. He is "Americas maddest gunman," ranting from his "hermeticaly sealed alternate universe" to reveal the NRA's "obsessive, lunatic paranoia." The carnage, meanwhile, goes on. In the week since Sandy Hook, the HuffPost tracked over 100 shooting deaths. That's in one week. Here they are.