EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Corporate Win: Supreme Court Says Monsanto Has 'Control Over Product of Life'
- Patent Filing Claims Solar Energy ‘Breakthrough’
- Disaster Capitalism Strikes as Hedge Funds Circle Near-Bankrupt Municipalities Like Vultures
- Cornel West: Obama 'Is a War Criminal'
- In 'March Toward Disaster,' World Hits 400 PPM Milestone
Today's Top News
A Callous and Corrupt Industry That Sells and Sows Violence
The reviews of Wayne LaPierre's speech - in which he blamed the Newtown massacre not on guns but on monsters, movies, media and video games, even though the NRA has one - have been unkind and right-on. He is "Americas maddest gunman," ranting from his "hermeticaly sealed alternate universe" to reveal the NRA's "obsessive, lunatic paranoia." The carnage, meanwhile, goes on. In the week since Sandy Hook, the HuffPost tracked over 100 shooting deaths. That's in one week. Here they are.