Sign-Up for Newsletter!
Most Popular This Week
- Members of Congress Declare "Immunity" from Insider Trading Probe
- NSA 'Bombshell': Agency Spied on Prominent American Citizens
- A View from Gaza: This Is a Brutal Attack, Not a "Military Operation"
- Those Kids Crossing the Border From Mexico Wouldn't Be There If Obama Hadn't Supported a Coup the Media Doesn't Talk About
- Kneeling in Fenway Park to the Gods of War
Today's Top News
A Callous and Corrupt Industry That Sells and Sows Violence
The reviews of Wayne LaPierre's speech - in which he blamed the Newtown massacre not on guns but on monsters, movies, media and video games, even though the NRA has one - have been unkind and right-on. He is "Americas maddest gunman," ranting from his "hermeticaly sealed alternate universe" to reveal the NRA's "obsessive, lunatic paranoia." The carnage, meanwhile, goes on. In the week since Sandy Hook, the HuffPost tracked over 100 shooting deaths. That's in one week. Here they are.