EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- What Do the Koch Brothers Really Want?
- Tutu: Climate Crisis Demands 'Anti-Apartheid-Style Boycott' of Fossil Fuel Industry
- Pulitzer Vindicates: Snowden Journalists Win Top Honor
Today's Top News
Google's ubiquitous email service Gmail went down Monday morning, spiking a rushed trend on Twitter and elsewhere.
Though it inhibited our work as well, our first impulse was seemingly much shared: 'Hooray! Let's go outside.'
First they came for #gmail, but I was not gmail, so I said nothing. Then they came for Twitter...— Tony Karon (@TonyKaron) December 10, 2012
[In Focus] Google Shuts Down Gmail To Show Its Immense Power onion.com/UxyLs8— The Onion (@TheOnion) December 10, 2012