EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- 'Not Your Colony': Bolivia Threatens Shutdown of US Embassy
- 'The World Will Be Shocked': Greenwald on Upcoming NSA Exposé
- Scores Missing after Oil-Laden Train Explosion Rocks Small Town
- For US, Assistance Given to Snowden Is No Trifling Matter
- People Get Ready: 'Unprecedented' Weather Glimpses Century Ahead
Today's Top News
The Fight of Their Lives
With roads closed, police in riot gear patrolling the Capitol and thousands of protesters mobilizing outside, union nurses with their mouths duct-taped to symbolize "our voices as workers being silenced" staged the first of many union protests expected this week as Michigan legislators prepare to vote Tuesday on GOP-sponsored right-to-work laws. Meanwhile, Democrats met with Gov. Rick Snyder to warn that passage of the legislation will trigger years of chaos, and Obama, visiting the state, blasted the laws as "the right to work for less money." Facebook updates.