EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- 21 Ways the Canadian Health Care System is Better than Obamacare
- The Empire Strikes Back: How Wall Street Has Turned Housing Into a Dangerous Get-Rich-Quick Scheme -- Again
- Naming Names: The 90 Companies Destroying Our Planet
- Scared to Death in the USA
- Bernie Sanders: To Defeat Oligarchy, I Would Run for President
Today's Top News
Rove (Finally) Deemed Too Embarrassing Even for Fox
Karl Rove has been benched at least for now by Fox News' Roger Ailes, evidently not so much for being an all-round incompetent hack and thug or architect of an immoral war that cost thousands of lives or loser of many millions of rich people's money, but because of that little matter of his election-night, on-camera meltdown over whether Obama did or did not win Ohio, even though everyone's numbers, even Fox', said he did. Also benched is Dick Morris, he of the Romney landslide prediction. Producers will now have to get permission to show either of their ugly mugs on the tee vee machine. Reality: 1, ill-informed, mean-spirited fantasy: 0. In case you'll miss them, here's video of their most memorably off-the-wall moments.