EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- What the US Media Won't Tell You About Ukraine
- Heard the One About Obama Denouncing a Breach of International Law?
- Bernie Sanders: 'I Am Prepared to Run for President of the United States'
- Hundreds of Students Arrested Demanding Climate Action
- Ukraine in Context: What You Don't Know About a New Cold War
Today's Top News
Chasing Ice, Changing Lives
When photographer James Balog and a small team embarked on a multi-year “Extreme Ice Survey” to document 18 glaciers in remote regions of the world, he found what he describes as “decrepit old men falling into the earth and dying” - ancient glaciers, some over 30,000 years old, breaking open and disappearing into the ocean in seconds. His reportedly astonishing new documentary, "Chasing Ice," now in limited release, so devastatingly shows the effects of climate change that people leave the theater shaken. Below, video of one Fox News/ O'Reilly-loving, former climate change denier in tears at what she's learned. Reviews here and here, show locations here.