EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- What Do the Koch Brothers Really Want?
- Tutu: Climate Crisis Demands 'Anti-Apartheid-Style Boycott' of Fossil Fuel Industry
- Pulitzer Vindicates: Snowden Journalists Win Top Honor
Today's Top News
No Wonder For IDF
Stevie Wonder has reportedly pulled out of his gig headlining a Dec.5, $1,000 a head fundraiser for the Friends of the Israel Defense Forces in Los Angeles after two petitions called on him to remember that "apartheid is apartheid." A longtime human rights advocate, Wonder was arrested in 1985 for protesting South African apartheid and now serves as a U.N. Messenger of Peace.