EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- What Do the Koch Brothers Really Want?
- Tutu: Climate Crisis Demands 'Anti-Apartheid-Style Boycott' of Fossil Fuel Industry
- Pulitzer Vindicates: Snowden Journalists Win Top Honor
Today's Top News
Truth to Power: The Fastest Way to Shut Up Fox News
Though they invited him there, Fox News couldn't get rid of Pulitzer Prize-winning defense reporter and Foreign Policy blogger Thomas Ricks fast enough after he charged on air that Fox acted like "a wing of the Republican Party" by shamelessly hyping and politicizing the Benghazi attacks. See Fox frantically abort the interview with the calm, classy Ricks.