EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- What Do the Koch Brothers Really Want?
- Tutu: Climate Crisis Demands 'Anti-Apartheid-Style Boycott' of Fossil Fuel Industry
- Why US Fracking Companies Are Licking Their Lips Over Ukraine
Today's Top News
They're Doing Us Wrong
One of the largest of Black Friday's 100 actions at WalMarts nationwide was in Paramount, Ca., where 1,000 union supporters rallied and police arrested nine protesters for civil disobedience, including three workers and retired pastor William Miller of the United Methodist Church. A round-up of other strikes and actions here.