EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- Krugman: Worried About Oligarchy? You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet
- Pulitzer Vindicates: Snowden Journalists Win Top Honor
- Study: Fracking Emissions Up To 1000x Higher Than EPA Estimates
Today's Top News
I Say, We Are Children
As the violence in Gaza escalates - at least 46 Palestinians dead, including eight children, and over 400 injured, about half women and children - stories and photos emerge. They are, we know, hard to listen to, look at, think on. But bearing witness is the least we can do. Israel's crimes, notes one observer, are "further reminders of what happens when eliminationist settler-colonialism hits the will of a people which refuse to die."