Sign-Up for Newsletter!
Most Popular This Week
- Members of Congress Declare "Immunity" from Insider Trading Probe
- Hillary Clinton Goes to Bat for GMOs at Biotech Conference
- Afraid to Stoke Populist Ire, Obama Abandons 'Inequality' Rhetoric
- Supreme Court's Women in Scathing Dissent on Contraception Ruling
- Revealed: 'Collect It All' NSA Targets Those Seeking Web Privacy
Today's Top News
I Say, We Are Children
As the violence in Gaza escalates - at least 46 Palestinians dead, including eight children, and over 400 injured, about half women and children - stories and photos emerge. They are, we know, hard to listen to, look at, think on. But bearing witness is the least we can do. Israel's crimes, notes one observer, are "further reminders of what happens when eliminationist settler-colonialism hits the will of a people which refuse to die."