EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- The Biggest Criminal Enterprise in History
- Exclusive: Why I Spoke Out at Obama's Foreign Policy Speech
- Get Apocalyptic: Why Radical is the New Normal
- Think Fracking Is Bad? Wait Until You Hear about the Gas Industry's "Acid Jobs"
- Over a Million Signatures in Support for Sen. Warren's Student Loan Bill
Today's Top News
I Say, We Are Children
As the violence in Gaza escalates - at least 46 Palestinians dead, including eight children, and over 400 injured, about half women and children - stories and photos emerge. They are, we know, hard to listen to, look at, think on. But bearing witness is the least we can do. Israel's crimes, notes one observer, are "further reminders of what happens when eliminationist settler-colonialism hits the will of a people which refuse to die."