EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- The Biggest Criminal Enterprise in History
- Exclusive: Why I Spoke Out at Obama's Foreign Policy Speech
- Get Apocalyptic: Why Radical is the New Normal
- Think Fracking Is Bad? Wait Until You Hear about the Gas Industry's "Acid Jobs"
- Over a Million Signatures in Support for Sen. Warren's Student Loan Bill
Today's Top News
The Scene Is Vile
Oh, Gaza. At least 19 Palestinians, including four children, have been killed and 150 injured since the Israelis began attacking the Gaza Strip after assassinating a Hamas commander. Three Israelis also died from rocket fire. Amidst the escalation, Noam Chomsky and other linguists blast the skewed, "willfully dishonest" and "reprehensible" media coverage. Much more: Timeline, background, emergency global protests, the terrorizing of ordinary Palestinians, eyewitness accounts, live updates, many - warning - graphic photos, and Buzzfeed asks why Israel is allowed to kill people on Twitter and YouTube.