EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Arctic Methane "Burp": A Climate Catastrophe with $60 Trillion Pricetag
- UN Climate Report Will 'Scare Wits Out of Everybody'
- Obama 'Disappointed' with Release of Celebrated War Reporter
- Democratic Establishment Unmasked: Prime Defenders of NSA Bulk Spying
- Chief Justice Roberts Stacks Secret Court with Govt 'Yes Men'
Today's Top News
The Scene Is Vile
Oh, Gaza. At least 19 Palestinians, including four children, have been killed and 150 injured since the Israelis began attacking the Gaza Strip after assassinating a Hamas commander. Three Israelis also died from rocket fire. Amidst the escalation, Noam Chomsky and other linguists blast the skewed, "willfully dishonest" and "reprehensible" media coverage. Much more: Timeline, background, emergency global protests, the terrorizing of ordinary Palestinians, eyewitness accounts, live updates, many - warning - graphic photos, and Buzzfeed asks why Israel is allowed to kill people on Twitter and YouTube.