EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Corporate Win: Supreme Court Says Monsanto Has 'Control Over Product of Life'
- Cornel West: Obama 'Is a War Criminal'
- Patent Filing Claims Solar Energy ‘Breakthrough’
- Disaster Capitalism Strikes as Hedge Funds Circle Near-Bankrupt Municipalities Like Vultures
- Ignoring Bee Crisis, EPA Greenlights New 'Highly Toxic' Pesticide
Today's Top News
The Scene Is Vile
Oh, Gaza. At least 19 Palestinians, including four children, have been killed and 150 injured since the Israelis began attacking the Gaza Strip after assassinating a Hamas commander. Three Israelis also died from rocket fire. Amidst the escalation, Noam Chomsky and other linguists blast the skewed, "willfully dishonest" and "reprehensible" media coverage. Much more: Timeline, background, emergency global protests, the terrorizing of ordinary Palestinians, eyewitness accounts, live updates, many - warning - graphic photos, and Buzzfeed asks why Israel is allowed to kill people on Twitter and YouTube.