Sign-Up for Newsletter!
Most Popular This Week
- Members of Congress Declare "Immunity" from Insider Trading Probe
- Afraid to Stoke Populist Ire, Obama Abandons 'Inequality' Rhetoric
- NSA 'Bombshell': Agency Spied on Prominent American Citizens
- Unpatriotic US Corporations Becoming Hot Political Issue That Unites Right and Left
- Kneeling in Fenway Park to the Gods of War
Today's Top News
A Tale of Two Guys
Two revealing snippets making the rounds about the two men we did and did not elect on Tuesday night. Taking cabs home or eating out or flying home late election night - after Romney delivered a hastily written concession speech, having not done so earlier because he was so blissfully sure of victory, the same reason he'd spent $25,000 on a fireworks display for Boston Harbor, in the midst of a state he once governed but lost that night - Romney staffers found a rude surprise: their campaign credit cards had already been cancelled. Once a prince, always a prince. The next day, Obama delivered a gracious, poignant, tearful speech to his campaign workers that has since gone viral. We know: It's also time for tears - and action - for drone victims. We hope that's next.