EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Scared to Death in the USA
- We’re Not Broke — We’ve Been Robbed
- With Scant Media Attention, 'Human Catastrophe of Epic Proportions' Unfolding
- The Empire Strikes Back: How Wall Street Has Turned Housing Into a Dangerous Get-Rich-Quick Scheme -- Again
- 'Black Friday' Civil Disobedience Targets Walmart's Poverty Wages
Today's Top News
Hubris, Denial and the Bubble of Entitlement: Meet President-Elect Romney
The arrogance and delusion of the Romney campaign - and, some might say, the entire GOP - surfaced this week with a sighting of Romney's transition website, described as "all ready to go" and featuring a "Believe in America" section explaining, "President-elect Romney has a vision for an American century..." The site, and vision, are no longer available, but some folks got screenshots anyway.
"President-elect Romney...believes that liberty, opportunity, and free enterprise have led to prosperity and strength before and will do so again."