EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- The Silent Military Coup That Took Over Washington
- Neil Young: Tar Sands Fields 'Look Like Hiroshima'
- The 5 Most Ludicrous War Claims in Obama’s Syria Speech
- Syria "Expert" Cited by Kerry, McCain Fired for Lying about Academic Credentials
- After Syria Accepts, US Says Offer to Call Off War 'Rhetorical'
Today's Top News
Bain's Tax Dodge: Double Irish With A Dutch Sandwich
Wait, There's More Dept: The Dutch newspaper De Volkskrant and the site Follow The Money have published a report detailing how Mitt Romney likely avoided paying $100 million in taxes through a convoluted scheme involving an infamous Dutch loophole. Mitt slime: the gift that just keeps giving. Google translation is rough, but you get the idea and it has more detail. The New York Times even has a graph for the maneuver.