EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- What Do the Koch Brothers Really Want?
- Tutu: Climate Crisis Demands 'Anti-Apartheid-Style Boycott' of Fossil Fuel Industry
- Why US Fracking Companies Are Licking Their Lips Over Ukraine
Today's Top News
Romney Fans Yell "USA!" Really Loud In the Apparent Belief They Can Thus Make Climate Change Go Away
The remarkable, deeply depressing part of the incident in Virginia when a protester interrupted Romney to cite the importance of climate change wasn't Mitt's pained, clueless, deer-in-the-headlights look - so nu? - as he nervously lumbered right past the issue, but the resolutely moronic crowds who drowned out the tawdry issue of the planet's demise with their blind cheers of "USA!" Sigh. In related news, even the Washington Post has had enough of GOP arrogance, with a new editorial slamming Romney's "breathtaking ideological shifts" and the abiding "contempt for the electorate" they reflect.