EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Corporate Win: Supreme Court Says Monsanto Has 'Control Over Product of Life'
- How the US Turned Three Pacifists into Violent Terrorists
- Cornel West: Obama 'Is a War Criminal'
- In 'March Toward Disaster,' World Hits 400 PPM Milestone
- Revealed: How US State Department 'Twists Arms' on Monsanto's Behalf
Today's Top News
Stein Arrested 'Connecting the Dots' at Keystone Site
Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein has become the 33rd protester arrested at the Keystone blockade in Texas when she brought supplies to treesitters who have spent two months trying to block construction of the pipeline. Stein connected Hurricane Sandy with climate change and criticized both Obama and Romney as "pipeline politicians."
“I’m here to connect the dots between climate devastation and pipeline politicians – both Obama and Romney – who are competing (for) the role of Puppet In Chief for the fossil fuel industry. Both deserve that title."
Newly out of jail