EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Corporate Win: Supreme Court Says Monsanto Has 'Control Over Product of Life'
- How the US Turned Three Pacifists into Violent Terrorists
- Cornel West: Obama 'Is a War Criminal'
- In 'March Toward Disaster,' World Hits 400 PPM Milestone
- Revealed: How US State Department 'Twists Arms' on Monsanto's Behalf
Today's Top News
Team Rape, or God Is A Terrible Gift Giver
Stephen Colbert in top form taking on Indiana Senate candidate Richard Mourdock - along with like-minded cohorts - who now-famously said he'd force rape victims to bear an attacker's child as a gift that "God intended." Colbert adds big breaking news: Women got the vote in 1920, and rape isn't polling well. Also, God evidently disagrees with Mourdock. From The Onion.
Bonus: Who would Jesus stab? An anti-abortion protester outside an Oregon women's clinic - which does not offer abortions - stabbed the father of a young woman whose confrontation with the protester ended with him pushing her to the ground.