EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- What Do the Koch Brothers Really Want?
- Tutu: Climate Crisis Demands 'Anti-Apartheid-Style Boycott' of Fossil Fuel Industry
- Why US Fracking Companies Are Licking Their Lips Over Ukraine
Today's Top News
Team Rape, or God Is A Terrible Gift Giver
Stephen Colbert in top form taking on Indiana Senate candidate Richard Mourdock - along with like-minded cohorts - who now-famously said he'd force rape victims to bear an attacker's child as a gift that "God intended." Colbert adds big breaking news: Women got the vote in 1920, and rape isn't polling well. Also, God evidently disagrees with Mourdock. From The Onion.
Bonus: Who would Jesus stab? An anti-abortion protester outside an Oregon women's clinic - which does not offer abortions - stabbed the father of a young woman whose confrontation with the protester ended with him pushing her to the ground.