EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Scared to Death in the USA
- We’re Not Broke — We’ve Been Robbed
- With Scant Media Attention, 'Human Catastrophe of Epic Proportions' Unfolding
- The Empire Strikes Back: How Wall Street Has Turned Housing Into a Dangerous Get-Rich-Quick Scheme -- Again
- 'Black Friday' Civil Disobedience Targets Walmart's Poverty Wages
Today's Top News
"Unbelievable Hypocrisy," Chapter 8,752
Even as Mitt Romney persistently blasts China - this weekend in Ohio: "It's time for us to stand up to China for their cheating... We’ve got to get those jobs back" - it turns out he's also making part of his estimated $450,000 a week from - yes! - shipping those same jobs to China, via his $2.25 million invested in three Bain funds with large stakes in a score of Chinese businesses. An explosive read from the New York Times on Bain's enduring links to China, including what Sensata workers think of Tricky Mitt's maneuvers.