EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- One American Who Isn't For Sale
- Edward Snowden: Saving Us from the United Stasi of America
- Major Loss to Organic Farmers as Court Rules in Favor of Monsanto
- The Judicial Lynching of Bradley Manning
- Remembering Satyajit Ray’s Hirok Rajar Deshe: On Edward Snowden, Resistance and Inverted Totalitarianism
Today's Top News
"Unbelievable Hypocrisy," Chapter 8,752
Even as Mitt Romney persistently blasts China - this weekend in Ohio: "It's time for us to stand up to China for their cheating... We’ve got to get those jobs back" - it turns out he's also making part of his estimated $450,000 a week from - yes! - shipping those same jobs to China, via his $2.25 million invested in three Bain funds with large stakes in a score of Chinese businesses. An explosive read from the New York Times on Bain's enduring links to China, including what Sensata workers think of Tricky Mitt's maneuvers.